- 18 ounces apple juice
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 6 star anise pods
- 18 ounces Stoli Premium Vodka
- 6 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon
- 12 oz. bottle of sparking water (optional)
- apple slices, for garnish
- In a small saucepan simmer the apple juice with the cinnamon sticks and star anise. When it barely comes to a boil, remove from heat and let steep for 30 minutes, then chill for a couple of hours (or overnight).
- When your’e ready to start making cocktails, remove the cinnamon sticks and star anise and set aside for garnish.
- In a cocktail shaker, shake the spiced apple juice, vodka, lemon, and ice together (work in batches if you need to).
- Pour into glasses, add a splash of sparking water, and garnish with apple slices, cinnamon sticks and star anise pods.
The post apple spice cocktails
Yield: serves 6
18… appeared first on Carmella.